Accommodation and Travel
Whistler BC • April 8-17, 2016
For 20 years, the World Ski & Snowboard Festival has been Whistler’s biggest event and it promises to once again be the ultimate end-of-season-party. Here's how you can get here and be a part of it.
WORLD SKI AND SNOWBOARD FESTIVAL ULTIMATE VIP PACKAGE
AIRPORT / DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER SHUTTLES
Pacific Coach provides first class shuttle service from the Vancouver Airport YVR and downtown Vancouver to Whistler and offers special preferred rates for Festival VIPs, sponsors, athletes, attendees.
WSSF preferred rate: $42+GST each way per person.
Use code: WSSF16 when booking to receive the preferred rate. Valid from April 6 - 19, 2016
Please visit pacificcoach.com for more info and schedule.
Live at the Festival
- RT @getolympus: Check out the mischief created in this clever short directed by Jake Fine. #FilmFriday #WSSF2016 olym.ps/InzMWb Jul 14
- RT @getolympus: The struggle between heart & mind is creatively portrayed in this 72hr finalist video. #FilmFriday #WSSF2016 https://t.co/4… Jul 05
- Happy Canada Day, eh! @WhistlerBlckcmb @GoWhistler pic.twitter.com/fwXBy0tfAq Jul 01
- Spring action was on point at #WSSF2016! outdoorcanada.ca/springaction @WhistlerBlckcmb @Monster_Truck_ @OutdoorCanada twitter.com/OutdoorWalsh/s… Jun 22
- RT @mediaTWhistler: Plan ahead - Your Ultimate Guide to the World Ski and Snowboard Festival (WSSF) @TheTravelHack ow.ly/oGOA3018QAR Jun 20