Accommodation and Travel
Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
"WSSF, bar-none, the biggest snowsport, music and art celebration in the world."
- SBC Resort Guide
For 20 years, the World Ski & Snowboard Festival has been Whistler’s biggest event and it promises to once again be the ultimate end-of-season-party. Here's how you can get here and be a part of it.
Enjoy the best value Whistler has to offer all season. Smokin’ lift and lodging deals, and long spring days that allow you to cram several lifetimes worth of good times into 10 days and nights.
WSSF DEALS FROM WHISTLER.COM
WSSF DEALS FROM WHISTLER BLACKCOMB
TO BOOK CALL TOLL FREE 1.888.767.4732
AIRPORT / DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER SHUTTLES
Pacific Coach provides first class shuttle service from the Vancouver Airport YVR and downtown Vancouver to Whistler and offers special preferred rates for Festival VIPs, sponsors, athletes, attendees.
Preferred rate for service to Whistler Village Gate is $40 one way (rates subject to GST).
To book, use promo code "WSSF15"
Online Booking: WSSF15 must be entered at the payment section to get the discount.
By Phone: WSSF15 must be advised to the PCL agent at the time of the booking.
By E-mail: WSSF15 must by indicated in the email.
Please visit pacificcoach.com for more info and schedule.
Advanced Parking Systems, a local parking management company, manages and operates several covered parking facilities in the Whistler Village. We offer daily and monthly parking, as well as Pay By Phone and our Advanced Net online service to offer the most convenient and cost effective parking options. Contact our office today to discuss your parking options at 604.698.0234.
The amended rates for the Whistler Village Centre (main lot) are:
$8.00 daily (6am – 3am)
$15.00 per 24 hours
$5.00 evening rate (4pm – 3am)
$7.00 overnight rate (6pm – 8am)
Live at the Festival
- The lovely ladies at Full Moon Film are Kick Starting for their latest project. Info here > kck.st/1OSgiWY pic.twitter.com/D9smo1PSDo Oct 26
- RT @mike_riddle: #tbt to a shot from the @wssf event in @whistlerblackcomb in 2008 #cork5nose #thegoodoldays #old 📷 by Christie-Images http… Oct 09
- @jesselupini That's the plan! Oct 09
- Tomorrow: the premiere of @WhistlerBlckcmb's 50 Years of Going Beyond > bit.ly/1P4CfBU | PC: Cliff Jennings pic.twitter.com/wb88lNfHAM Oct 09
- RT @ScottSerfas: Mark McMorris has a new film coming out this fall and the teaser is live now on redbull.com. I spent… https://… Sep 22