Twisted Tea Slush Cup
Whistler BC • April 7-16, 2017
Friday, April 14, 2017
Glacier Creek Lodge, Blackcomb Mountain
11:30am - 2pm
(to be a spectator of this event, you must have a lift ticket for on-mountain access and you must travel via ski/snowboard to the course)
Are you man or woman enough to dress in a ludacris outfit, charge down the spring snow and, hopefully, make it across the slushy abyss of our icy cold slush pond? The challenge is on! There will be envy-inducing prizes for Best Costume, Best Trick, Best Wipe-Out and more!
If you aren’t into slush pond diving, come by and enjoy some sweet tunes, get a good dose of laughter, kick back and enjoy Twisted Tea!
See you there!
Registration to participate in the Slush Cup will be onsite at the course at Glacier Creek Lodge on Friday, April 14th. You will need photo ID and a helmet to participate.
Participants can use skis, snowboards or other props/vessels to get across the pond. No ski pole permitted. Helmets are mandatory. Must be 19 years or older to participate.
Must be 19 years or older to enjoy Twisted Tea.
Live at the Festival
- RT @Fidomobile: We had the best time @WSSF thanks to all these amazing Go Getters! #WSSF2017 #GoGetIt pic.twitter.com/zGc9L67JCG May 03
- This year's WSSF was definitely the best one yet! So we decided to compile a bunch of our favourite moments… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Apr 20
- RT @GoWhistler: Just a few of our favourite @wssf Slush Cup moments... (There were so many!) Photo: @JustaJeskova #WSSF2017 https://t.co/07… Apr 18
- RT @forecastski: Here's a recap of RK Films' win at #WSSFIntersection during @WSSF in @WhistlerBlckcmb -> bit.ly/2nVuxUp #WSSF2017… Apr 17
- RT @mercedesnicoll: Thank you everyone for another amazing HalfpipeFamJam! 🎉🏂⛷#halfpipefamjam pic.twitter.com/IsXk625ChU Apr 16