Twisted Tea Slush Cup
Whistler BC • April 7-16, 2017
Friday, April 14, 2017
Glacier Creek Lodge, Blackcomb Mountain
11:30am - 2pm
(to be a spectator of this event, you must have a lift ticket for on-mountain access and you must travel via ski/snowboard to the course)
Are you man or woman enough to dress in a ludacris outfit, charge down the spring snow and, hopefully, make it across the slushy abyss of our icy cold slush pond? The challenge is on! There will be envy-inducing prizes for Best Costume, Best Trick, Best Wipe-Out and more!
If you aren't into slush pond diving, come by and enjoy some sweet tunes, taste the newest Twisted Tea flavours and get a good dose of laughter.
See you there!
Participants can use skis, snowboards or other props/vessels to get across the pond. No ski pole permitted. Must be 19 years or older to participate.
Must be 19 years or older to enjoy Twisted Tea.
Live at the Festival
- Artist @davepetko has been creating & exhibiting art for 26 years in Whistler. Watch him push the boundaries at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 h
- Storytellers, Filmmakers, Visionaries: This competition is for U and only 2 WEEKS AWAY! Register your crew… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 h
- Gear-envy no more at #WSSF2017 's Demo park! bit.ly/2mVSVDe 16 h
- Mother's day, Father's day - When's our furry best friend's day? April 15th at the Whistler Dogfest! bit.ly/2nbRIJ6 #WSSF2017 17 h
- The ULTIMATE snow sports jump contest, @gibbonswhistler Style Session combined with @WhistlerBlckcmb Fire & Ice - A… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 h