Twisted Tea Slush Cup
Whistler BC • April 10-15, 2018
Sunday, April 15, 2018
Tube Park, Blackcomb Mountain
12pm - 3pm
Have you got what it takes to charge through spring snow and send it across the slushy abyss of an icy cold slush pond, preferably with style? More importantly, do you have the right animal suit/vintage onesie/superhero outfit/budgie smuggler in which to get the job done? The challenge has been set. If you’re ready to accept, the Twisted Tea Slush Cup just might be for you. Prizes for Best Costume, Best Trick, Best Wipe-Out, and more, will be up for grabs at this annual fan-favourite event.
Registration to participate will be onsite.
Participants can use skis or snowboards to get across the pond. No ski poles permitted. Helmets are mandatory. Must be 19 years or older to participate.
The Official TWISTED TEA Slush Cup AFTER-PARTY
Sunday, April 15
Twisted Tea Tiki Lounge (Milestones) 3pm - 6pm / FREE COVER
Keep the good times rolling with samples, giveaways and DJ Bruce the Moose!
TWISTED TEA Tropical Après
Saturday, April 14
Twisted Tea Tiki Lounge (Milestones) 3pm - 6PM / FREE COVER
Get your palm tree on at our tropical vibes après party!
Bar Hop Whistler presented by TWISTED TEA
APRIL 13 & 14 / 8pm
The Longhorn Saloon
– VIP access + comp cover
– 5 drinks including Twisted Tea
– Pizza from Avalanche Pizza Co.
– Party prizes from Twisted Tea
Get your Bar Hop Whistler tickets HERE!
Location of start/finish areas and spectator areas: The Twisted Tea Slush Cup has a new home in 2018 – the Blackcomb Tube Park, located adjacent to Parking Lot 8. Spectators can access the event by skis or snowboard by following Lower Gear Jammer to the Tube Park, or on foot by via a "no cost" ride on the lower line of the Excalibur Gondola up to the mid-station. Once at the mid-station, guests cross the ski run towards Lot 7 and proceed up the side of the run on the walkway to the Tube Park pathway entrance.
Live at the Festival
- The legendary Sylvain Saudan was in Whistler last week as athletes took to the course that bears his name for the f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 h
- One of our favourite piccies from the festival - when the sun started to set during the Snowboard Big Air and Olymp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 h
- Last week over 90 snowboarders competed in the @MonsterEnergy Boarderstyle World Championship finals. We've got a r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 19
- Need a morning chuckle? Check out the @TwistedTea Slush Cup recap video on our FB/YouTube page - chuckles guarantee… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 19
- After the ski action wrapped up at the Big Air last Friday night it was over to @ATribeCalledRed who continued to a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 18