Twisted Tea Slush Cup
Whistler BC • April 10-15, 2018
Sunday, April 15, 2018
Tube Park, Blackcomb Mountain
12pm - 3pm
Have you got what it takes to charge through spring snow and send it across the slushy abyss of an icy cold slush pond, preferably with style? More importantly, do you have the right animal suit/vintage onesie/superhero outfit/budgie smuggler in which to get the job done? The challenge has been set. If you’re ready to accept, the Twisted Tea Slush Cup just might be for you. Prizes for Best Costume, Best Trick, Best Wipe-Out, and more, will be up for grabs at this annual fan-favourite event.
Registration to participate will be onsite.
Participants can use skis, snowboards or other props/vessels to get across the pond. No ski poles permitted. Helmets are mandatory. Must be 19 years or older to participate.
Location of start/finish areas and spectator areas: The Twisted Tea Slush Cup has a new home in 2018 – the Blackcomb Tube Park, located adjacent to Parking Lot 8. Spectators can access the event by skis or snowboard by following Lower Gear Jammer to the Tube Park, or on foot by via a "no cost" ride on the lower line of the Excalibur Gondola up to the mid-station. Once at the mid-station, guests cross the ski run towards Lot 7 and proceed up the side of the run on the walkway to the Tube Park pathway entrance. The Slush Cup also features a Twisted Tea sampling zone curb-side to the action! Must be 19 years or older to enjoy Twisted Tea.
Live at the Festival
- More people have walked on the moon than have been to some of the places that Jill Heinerth has explored. Jill's on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Mar 16
- Hold the phone. Marie-Pier Préfontaine, a specialist of the super-G and giant slalom, who competed in her second Ol… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Mar 16
- Put your hands up in the air if you want to be part of the team making WSSF happen. We're looking for volunteers wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Mar 16
- A little birdie just told us that Olympian Simon d'Artois just signed up for the Saudan Couloir Ski Race Extreme! O… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Mar 15
- Our Intersection teams will be shooting for the next seven days! Give them a high five if you see them, congrats to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Mar 14