Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
Volunteer for the World Ski & Snowboard Festival!
A festival is the way a community celebrates its defining elements – a chance to connect with the rest of the tribe and reinvigorate one’s sense of place. The World Ski & Snowboard Festival is a defining celebration of Whistler and is evidenced by two things: the locals who not only pack the house for many of the after dark events, but return every year to feature in them, and the 400 volunteers who pitch in to make it happen.
Thanks in advance for your help in making this the BEST 10 days of the year.
Live at the Festival
- Here is Lorenz Holder's winning slideshow from the @GetOlympus Pro Photographer Showdown: ow.ly/LSiR9 #wssf Apr 21
- THANK YOU #WHISTLER for an amazing 10 days and nights! Rest up because in 364 days we're doing this all over again! #wssf Apr 20
- .@MaxParrot lands world's first switch quadruple underflip 1620 @WhistlerBlckcmb! ow.ly/LS3sl @MonsterEnergyCa #nowthatsaquad Apr 20
- Here are you #WSSF Part 2 Highlights from @DoseDotCa & @skullcandy > youtube.com/watch?v=W9CGoU… @WhistlerBlckcmb @GoWhistler Apr 20
- TONIGHT: MSTRKRFT playing the #Kokanee Freeride Club Series show at @GarfsWhistler. FREE entry. Don't miss it > ow.ly/LOymw Apr 19