Whistler BC • April 10-15, 2018
Volunteer for the World Ski & Snowboard Festival!
A festival is the way a community celebrates its defining elements – a chance to connect with the rest of the tribe and reinvigorate one’s sense of place. The World Ski & Snowboard Festival is a defining celebration of Whistler and is evidenced by two things: the locals who not only pack the house for many of the after dark events, but return every year to feature in them, and the 400 volunteers who pitch in to make it happen.
Live at the Festival
- The legendary Sylvain Saudan was in Whistler last week as athletes took to the course that bears his name for the f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 h
- One of our favourite piccies from the festival - when the sun started to set during the Snowboard Big Air and Olymp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 h
- Last week over 90 snowboarders competed in the @MonsterEnergy Boarderstyle World Championship finals. We've got a r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 19
- Need a morning chuckle? Check out the @TwistedTea Slush Cup recap video on our FB/YouTube page - chuckles guarantee… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 19
- After the ski action wrapped up at the Big Air last Friday night it was over to @ATribeCalledRed who continued to a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 18