Whistler BC • April 10-15, 2018
Volunteer for the World Ski & Snowboard Festival!
A festival is the way a community celebrates its defining elements – a chance to connect with the rest of the tribe and reinvigorate one’s sense of place. The World Ski & Snowboard Festival is a defining celebration of Whistler and is evidenced by two things: the locals who not only pack the house for many of the after dark events, but return every year to feature in them, and the 400 volunteers who pitch in to make it happen.
Live at the Festival
- HENK 72hrShowdown18 TheTrioQuartet: youtu.be/551rynZNLQM?a via @YouTube May 16
- Bromeo & Kate RK 72 hour 2018: youtu.be/GNJBsIt9Vko?a via @YouTube May 16
- All Or Nothing: youtu.be/DKVhhumV4mk?a via @YouTube May 16
- Amanda I Olympus 72hr Filmmaker Showdown FINALIST 2018: youtu.be/8jHXIYzGinw?a via @YouTube May 16
- DIYvsBROL: youtu.be/6K3eRGqSRXQ?a via @YouTube May 16