Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
Volunteer for the World Ski & Snowboard Festival!
A festival is the way a community celebrates its defining elements – a chance to connect with the rest of the tribe and reinvigorate one’s sense of place. The World Ski & Snowboard Festival is a defining celebration of Whistler and is evidenced by two things: the locals who not only pack the house for many of the after dark events, but return every year to feature in them, and the 400 volunteers who pitch in to make it happen.
Thanks in advance for your help in making this the BEST 10 days of the year.
Live at the Festival
- The lovely ladies at Full Moon Film are Kick Starting for their latest project. Info here > kck.st/1OSgiWY pic.twitter.com/D9smo1PSDo Oct 26
- RT @mike_riddle: #tbt to a shot from the @wssf event in @whistlerblackcomb in 2008 #cork5nose #thegoodoldays #old 📷 by Christie-Images http… Oct 09
- @jesselupini That's the plan! Oct 09
- Tomorrow: the premiere of @WhistlerBlckcmb's 50 Years of Going Beyond > bit.ly/1P4CfBU | PC: Cliff Jennings pic.twitter.com/wb88lNfHAM Oct 09
- RT @ScottSerfas: Mark McMorris has a new film coming out this fall and the teaser is live now on redbull.com. I spent… https://… Sep 22