Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
Volunteer for the World Ski & Snowboard Festival!
A festival is the way a community celebrates its defining elements – a chance to connect with the rest of the tribe and reinvigorate one’s sense of place. The World Ski & Snowboard Festival is a defining celebration of Whistler and is evidenced by two things: the locals who not only pack the house for many of the after dark events, but return every year to feature in them, and the 400 volunteers who pitch in to make it happen.
Thanks in advance for your help in making this the BEST 10 days of the year.
Live at the Festival
- Want some #BehindTheScenes antics from the @getolympus 72 Hr Filmmaker Showdown? Here you go > youtu.be/TIPqTpaSILA #WSSF #Whistler May 13
- Our #FBF is the unreal #Motocross demo @MonsterEnergyCa put on during #WSSF 2015! Photo: Dave Humphreys pic.twitter.com/7lvlQzwZpU May 08
- RT @dan_kski: My official @eddiebauer recap from the @wssf blog.eddiebauer.com/2015/04/23/loc… May 07
- Sweet life. twitter.com/MonsterEnergyC… May 07
- RT @mec_pleinair: @ReubenKrabbe #AmbassadeurMEC a remporté le prix du public du prestigieux concours de photographie @wssf. Bravo! http://… May 07