Whistler BC • April 10-15, 2018
Volunteer for the World Ski & Snowboard Festival!
A festival is the way a community celebrates its defining elements – a chance to connect with the rest of the tribe and reinvigorate one’s sense of place. The World Ski & Snowboard Festival is a defining celebration of Whistler and is evidenced by two things: the locals who not only pack the house for many of the after dark events, but return every year to feature in them, and the 400 volunteers who pitch in to make it happen.
Live at the Festival
- Grab your oxygen mask and mark your calendars - registration opens on March 1 for the Saudan Couloir Ski Race Extre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 h
- Calling all action sport photographers! Wild Card entries are now open for the Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown. S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 19
- Want to find out what's hot, new, and making a comeback at #WSSF 2018? Check out our latest blog post:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 19
- Have you got a filmmakers artistic vision? Love to shred? Like the idea of 1,500+ people cheering for you? Wouldn't… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 18
- Do you know someone who should have their work on the big screen?Intersection will once again see action sport film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 18