Whistler BC • April 8 - 17, 2016
Volunteer for the World Ski & Snowboard Festival!
A festival is the way a community celebrates its defining elements – a chance to connect with the rest of the tribe and reinvigorate one’s sense of place. The World Ski & Snowboard Festival is a defining celebration of Whistler and is evidenced by two things: the locals who not only pack the house for many of the after dark events, but return every year to feature in them, and the 400 volunteers who pitch in to make it happen.
Thanks in advance for your help in making this the BEST 10 days of the year.
Live at the Festival
- Our friends at #Crazy8sFilms17 are hosting their Gala Screening (& awesome after party) tonight! Check it out: facebook.com/crazy8sfilm/po… … … Feb 25
- Our friends at #Crazy8sFilms17 are hosting their Gala Screening (& awesome after party) tomorrow! Check it out: facebook.com/crazy8sfilm/po… … Feb 24
- CALLING ALL ARTISTS! Deadline for State of the ART submissions at #WSSF2017 is 11:59 pm, Feb 25. No entry fee! Go t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Feb 22
- #Ski/#Snowboard #filmcrews: INTERSECTION is back! Do you want in? Let us know today! $10,000 is up for grabs.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Feb 20
- Ski/Snowboard film crews: INTERSECTION is back! Do you want in? $10,000 is up for grabs. Learn more at goo.gl/Ex10Bp . Feb 17