Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
Volunteer for the World Ski & Snowboard Festival!
A festival is the way a community celebrates its defining elements – a chance to connect with the rest of the tribe and reinvigorate one’s sense of place. The World Ski & Snowboard Festival is a defining celebration of Whistler and is evidenced by two things: the locals who not only pack the house for many of the after dark events, but return every year to feature in them, and the 400 volunteers who pitch in to make it happen.
Thanks in advance for your help in making this the BEST 10 days of the year.
Live at the Festival
- #FF @MF_Photography_ @ReubenKrabbe @Gilwad @SuzaGram @AngusAdventures @TriWhistler @HelloDarcy 3 h
- MT @EnjoyVacations: Get ready for 10 days of sports, fun & arts! WSSF around the corner bit.ly/1FEIgiL ow.ly/i/a5dXD 5 h
- NEW BLOG: Smalltown DJs play the @MonsterEnergy In The Beginning Party at Bearfoot Bistro April 11 > ow.ly/KTS8w @TheBearfoot 6 h
- Sign up now to volunteer for #WSSF! Get a behind the scenes peek at the Festival! Details > wssf.com/Volunteer 6 h
- MT @WhisRealEstate: Whistler's @WSSF is back in April! ow.ly/KTwvh Find out what's on pic.twitter.com/aduYZ1U02j 9 h