Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
Volunteer for the World Ski & Snowboard Festival!
A festival is the way a community celebrates its defining elements – a chance to connect with the rest of the tribe and reinvigorate one’s sense of place. The World Ski & Snowboard Festival is a defining celebration of Whistler and is evidenced by two things: the locals who not only pack the house for many of the after dark events, but return every year to feature in them, and the 400 volunteers who pitch in to make it happen.
Thanks in advance for your help in making this the BEST 10 days of the year.
Live at the Festival
- RT @Yobeat: Donna and Jake Respond to the “Anonymous Letter”: The official internal response to this week's Burton blow out. http://t.co/V6… Aug 26
- Oh Rory.... twitter.com/momentumcamps/… Aug 26
- WSI/AFP athlete @MattMargetts & @mackerjones doing a little off-season training #WSSF youtu.be/OawYNiVyfnk Aug 21
- 2015 WSI/ AFP athlete, @EvanMcEachran, shredded the @momentumcamps this summer! Check out this edit >>> youtu.be/XfdYCw0nW5I Aug 11
- Work it @juliamurrayski! The 2013 Fashion Exposed runway never looked so good! | photo: Dave Humphreys | #WSSF | #TBT pic.twitter.com/8TCGALpXs6 Aug 06