Whistler BC • April 8 - 17, 2016
Volunteer for the World Ski & Snowboard Festival!
A festival is the way a community celebrates its defining elements – a chance to connect with the rest of the tribe and reinvigorate one’s sense of place. The World Ski & Snowboard Festival is a defining celebration of Whistler and is evidenced by two things: the locals who not only pack the house for many of the after dark events, but return every year to feature in them, and the 400 volunteers who pitch in to make it happen.
Thanks in advance for your help in making this the BEST 10 days of the year.
Live at the Festival
- Want to compete in the 2016 #WSSFIntersection? Check out what our friends @TheSkiJournal have to say --> ow.ly/Y02fe #WSSF 7 h
- Don't sleep on these! #partyinaprilsleepinmay twitter.com/gibbonswhistle… 12 h
- Legends. That's what @GetOlymous Pro Photographer Showdown is made of. ONE Wild Card spot up for grabs. bit.ly/1R7hW7M #WSSF 15 h
- Hey ski & snowboard film crews! There's still time to submit your expression of interest for #WSSFIntersection. ow.ly/XXRsC Feb 05
- Have you checked out the @WSSF Events Schedule??! Don't miss out on the action. Clear ur calendars & get ur tickets. ow.ly/XOugh Feb 05