Whistler BC • April 8 - 17, 2016
Volunteer for the World Ski & Snowboard Festival!
A festival is the way a community celebrates its defining elements – a chance to connect with the rest of the tribe and reinvigorate one’s sense of place. The World Ski & Snowboard Festival is a defining celebration of Whistler and is evidenced by two things: the locals who not only pack the house for many of the after dark events, but return every year to feature in them, and the 400 volunteers who pitch in to make it happen.
Thanks in advance for your help in making this the BEST 10 days of the year.
Live at the Festival
- We LOVE a good #tbt! twitter.com/Mankool_Whistl… May 26
- RT @sherrynem: WSSF in Whistler girlinbetsey.com/2016/04/wssf-i… #Whistler #WorldSKISnowboardFestival #Festival @ktysire #snowboard #ski #fun #bc #t… May 24
- RT @TWSNOW: A master at his craft, Jussi gives insight into his winning photos from the Showdown at WSSF. twsnow.co/6YlTug May 24
- RT @forecastski: Watch UBC Freeride's banger Intersection video from @wssf in @WhistlerBlckcmb -> bit.ly/1sslF6Q https://t.co/IkNk… May 20
- @APTN @underEXPOSED This is awesome! Will there be a link available online afterwards? We'd love to share. May 17