Whistler BC • April 10-15, 2018
Volunteer for the World Ski & Snowboard Festival!
A festival is the way a community celebrates its defining elements – a chance to connect with the rest of the tribe and reinvigorate one’s sense of place. The World Ski & Snowboard Festival is a defining celebration of Whistler and is evidenced by two things: the locals who not only pack the house for many of the after dark events, but return every year to feature in them, and the 400 volunteers who pitch in to make it happen.
If you are interested in volunteering and being a part of the best party in April, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Live at the Festival
- RT @CornucopiaWine: Feast on some big laughs at this years Comedy Kitchen! bit.ly/2fj9UP8 #LittleThingsWhistler #Cornucopia2017 ht… Oct 12
- RT @CornucopiaWine: Tickets are on sale for Whistler's epicurean festival of the Fall! bit.ly/1i8NRBa pic.twitter.com/GPsh9QETa7 Oct 06
- RT @Fidomobile: We had the best time @WSSF thanks to all these amazing Go Getters! #WSSF2017 #GoGetIt pic.twitter.com/zGc9L67JCG May 03
- This year's WSSF was definitely the best one yet! So we decided to compile a bunch of our favourite moments… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Apr 20
- RT @GoWhistler: Just a few of our favourite @wssf Slush Cup moments... (There were so many!) Photo: @JustaJeskova #WSSF2017 https://t.co/07… Apr 18