Art & Soul
Whistler BC • April 10-15, 2018
April 10: Art & Soul Aprés, 3:30pm - 6:30PM
April 11 - 13: daily 12pm to 6pm
Whistler Conference Centre
Gallery is open 8pm to late to ticket holders only during evening ticketed events
Art & Soul provides a unique platform for artists to share what they do with the community and festival-goers from around the world. There are no rules at this paint-outside-the-lines event. Sub-cultures and anti-movements are celebrated and portrayed in gritty and thought-provoking mediums. Invited artists come from far and wide to create a community of urban, street and snow ingenuity, pushing boundaries and lighting the fires of inspiration.
For more information, please email, here.
Live at the Festival
- Grab your oxygen mask and mark your calendars - registration opens on March 1 for the Saudan Couloir Ski Race Extre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 h
- Calling all action sport photographers! Wild Card entries are now open for the Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown. S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 19
- Want to find out what's hot, new, and making a comeback at #WSSF 2018? Check out our latest blog post:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 19
- Have you got a filmmakers artistic vision? Love to shred? Like the idea of 1,500+ people cheering for you? Wouldn't… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 18
- Do you know someone who should have their work on the big screen?Intersection will once again see action sport film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 18