Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown Participants
Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown Call for Submissions 2017
SUBMISSIONS FOR 2017 ARE NOW CLOSED. PLEASE CHECK BACK AGAIN NEXT YEAR!
$10,000 CASH IS UP FOR GRABS!
2017 WORLD-WIDE OLYMPUS PRO PHOTOGRAPHER SHOWDOWN, WHISTLER, BC, THURSDAY, APRIL 13TH
The Preeminent Action Sports Photography Event in the World
The craft of action sports photography requires constant devotion and unfailing passion. As the preeminent action sports photography contest in the world, the Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown is an unparalleled celebration of commitment to still images that capture both time and the human spirit.
Once again, there are 5 spots up for grabs in the Pro Photographer Showdown. 4 of those spots are for invitees and 1 spot is reserved for a Wild Card Entry.
The Wild Card Entry will be chosen by a selection process whereby any photographer from around the world can submit a 3-minute slideshow by Wednesday, March 1st to be reviewed in hopes of being selected as the 5th photographer, and be in the running at this year's show.
4 of the world’s best action sports photographers will be invited with no pre-submission required.
In tribute to the masters in their field, all 5 photographers will be flown in to showcase their work for an audience of sports enthusiasts, media, and industry professionals at the ultimate showdown here in Whistler, BC on Thursday, April 13th.
One photographer will be crowned Best of Show by an elite panel of judges and take home $10,000 in cash. In addition, all four runners up will receive $1,500 cash as an appearance fee.
For submission details and full Rules and Regulations please click HERE.
Jaime Kerrigan —Multimedia Events Producer
Watermark Communications Inc.
Tel: 604.907.2929 1 Email: email@example.com
Live at the Festival
- See a love of surfing and woodworking magically combine with Pemberton artist Andrew Lambrecht at State of the ART… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 h
- Gear-envy no more at #WSSF2017 's Demo park! bit.ly/2mVSVDe 16 h
- Who doesn’t love dancing to their favourite tunes with a mountain view? #GoGetIt #WSSF2017 pic.twitter.com/Ak97VMNwiN 18 h
- The @KokaneeBeer Freeride Series will have you partying all.night.long! Check out who's playing -> bit.ly/1RdW1gM #Kokaneefreeride 19 h
- Skiers/Riders! Best Clip Contest is BACK. Film your best trick(s) btw. April 7-10 for a chance to win a $500! Info:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 h