Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown Participants
Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown Call for Submissions 2018
$10,000 CASH IS UP FOR GRABS!
2018 WORLD-WIDE OLYMPUS PRO PHOTOGRAPHER SHOWDOWN, WHISTLER, BC, THURSDAY, APRIL 12TH
The Preeminent Action Sports Photography Event in the World
The craft of action sports photography requires constant devotion and unfailing passion. As the preeminent action sports photography contest in the world, the Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown is an unparalleled celebration of commitment to still images that capture both time and the human spirit.
Once again, there are 5 spots up for grabs in the Pro Photographer Showdown. 4 of those spots are for invitees and 1 spot is reserved for a Wild Card Entry.
The Wild Card Entry will be chosen by a selection process whereby any photographer from around the world can submit a 3-minute slideshow by Sunday, March 4th to be reviewed in hopes of being selected as the 5th photographer, and be in the running at this year's show.
4 of the world’s best action sports photographers will be invited with no pre-submission required.
In tribute to the masters in their field, all 5 photographers will be flown in to showcase their work for an audience of sports enthusiasts, media, and industry professionals at the ultimate showdown here in Whistler, BC on Thursday, April 12th.
One photographer will be crowned Best of Show by an elite panel of judges and take home $10,000 in cash. In addition, all four runners up will receive $1,500 cash as an appearance fee.
For submission details and full Rules and Regulations please click HERE.
Jaime Kerrigan —Multimedia Events Director
Tel: 604.907.2929 Email: email@example.com
Live at the Festival
- The legendary Sylvain Saudan was in Whistler last week as athletes took to the course that bears his name for the f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 h
- One of our favourite piccies from the festival - when the sun started to set during the Snowboard Big Air and Olymp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 h
- Last week over 90 snowboarders competed in the @MonsterEnergy Boarderstyle World Championship finals. We've got a r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 19
- Need a morning chuckle? Check out the @TwistedTea Slush Cup recap video on our FB/YouTube page - chuckles guarantee… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 19
- After the ski action wrapped up at the Big Air last Friday night it was over to @ATribeCalledRed who continued to a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 18