Twisted Tea Slush Cup
Whistler BC • April 10-15, 2018
Sunday, April 15, 2018
Time and place TBD
Have you got what it takes to charge through spring snow and send it across the slushy abyss of an icy cold slush pond, preferably with style? More importantly, do you have the right animal suit/vintage onesie/superhero outfit/budgie smuggler in which to get the job done? The challenge has been set. If you’re ready to accept, the Twisted Tea Slush Cup just might be for you. Prizes for Best Costume, Best Trick, Best Wipe-Out, and more, will be up for grabs at this annual fan-favourite event.
Registration to participate will be onsite.
Participants can use skis, snowboards or other props/vessels to get across the pond. No ski poles permitted. Helmets are mandatory. Must be 19 years or older to participate.
Must be 19 years or older to enjoy Twisted Tea.
(to be a spectator of this event, you must have a lift ticket for on-mountain access and you must travel via ski/snowboard to the course)
Live at the Festival
- Grab your oxygen mask and mark your calendars - registration opens on March 1 for the Saudan Couloir Ski Race Extre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 h
- Calling all action sport photographers! Wild Card entries are now open for the Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown. S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 19
- Want to find out what's hot, new, and making a comeback at #WSSF 2018? Check out our latest blog post:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 19
- Have you got a filmmakers artistic vision? Love to shred? Like the idea of 1,500+ people cheering for you? Wouldn't… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 18
- Do you know someone who should have their work on the big screen?Intersection will once again see action sport film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 18