Whistler BC • April 10-15, 2018
WSSF is North America’s largest festival of snow sports, music, arts, and mountain culture, April 10-15, 2018. Get fired up for the return of the Saudan Couloir Ski Race Extreme and the finals of the Monster Energy Boarderstyle World Championships. Soak in the best of winter culture at the Olympus 72hr Filmmaker Showdown, Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown, MULTIPLICITY, Art & Soul, and Intersection. Get loud alongside DJs spinning as hard as the athletes are sending it in the Ski and Snowboard Big Air competitions, keep the party going through après sessions at Whistler’s renowned restaurants and bars, then go out with a bang at The END, the famed final send off to WSSF. This is the après of your season.
Soak it in. Go all out. Make it count.
Live at the Festival
- The legendary Sylvain Saudan was in Whistler last week as athletes took to the course that bears his name for the f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 h
- One of our favourite piccies from the festival - when the sun started to set during the Snowboard Big Air and Olymp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 h
- Last week over 90 snowboarders competed in the @MonsterEnergy Boarderstyle World Championship finals. We've got a r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 19
- Need a morning chuckle? Check out the @TwistedTea Slush Cup recap video on our FB/YouTube page - chuckles guarantee… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 19
- After the ski action wrapped up at the Big Air last Friday night it was over to @ATribeCalledRed who continued to a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 18