Whistler BC • April 10-15, 2018
Whistler is located North of Vancouver along the Sea to Sky Highway (Highway 99). It is a 120 km drive (75 mile) from Vancouver. Make sure that you are prepared for driving on a mountain highway - check out current road conditions, and winter tire requirements before you begin your journey.
The Whistler Shuttle provides the most comfortable, affordable, and timely service between Vancouver Airport (YVR) and Whistler. Whistler Shuttle service is scheduled around your flight arrival, with transfers from Downtown Vancouver also available.
Enjoy the scenic tour of the beautiful Sea to Sky Corridor en route to Whistler, with drivers who are local residents, and are more than happy to share the beauty and history of their home as they transport you to your destination.
The Whistler Shuttle can also accommodate your ski or snowboard gear for no extra fee!
Book your trip with Whistler Shuttle or call toll free: 1-866-923-0516
Extensive Drop-Off Locations:
Whistler Shuttle offer a wide selection of hotel and condo drop-off locations in the base price of the Whistler Shuttle. Not staying at a major Whistler hotel or condo complex? Don’t worry, they can drop you at any address in Whistler for an additional charge.
Condo Key Pickup and Check-In Option:
Many Whistler rental accommodations require off-site check-in and key pickup. The Whistler Shuttle offers a key pick-up option to make your arrival at Whistler quick and easy. Whistler Shuttle will take you to your check-in point, then drop you at your final destination (Additional charges apply).
Each guest is allowed 2 suitcases or the equivalent, a ski bag and a carry on handbag. Any additional luggage (e.g. skis, snowboards, golf clubs, bicycles, etc.) must be declared at the time of booking. Maximum of 1 bicycle per passenger and a fee of $25 per direction. Bicycles must be boxed. All luggage should be labeled with the owners name and destination. If any luggage arrives undeclared, Whistler Shuttle reserves the right to refuse transfer or to charge additional fees for transport of luggage.
BY PRIVATE CHARTER
Ridebooker: The team behind the Whistler Shuttle - are also able to arrange private vehicles, so you can enjoy the quickest and most comfortable ride going. Whether you’re looking for a charter van to transport all your friends and gear, or you’re after VIP treatment in a sleek luxury vehicle, Ridebooker have an option that will work for you and are on-hand from 6am to 11:30pm PST every day to talk you through the choices and take care of all of your ground transportation needs.
All vehicle options and details are available online, here or call toll free: 1-866-943-0516
Live at the Festival
- The legendary Sylvain Saudan was in Whistler last week as athletes took to the course that bears his name for the f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 h
- One of our favourite piccies from the festival - when the sun started to set during the Snowboard Big Air and Olymp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 h
- Last week over 90 snowboarders competed in the @MonsterEnergy Boarderstyle World Championship finals. We've got a r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 19
- Need a morning chuckle? Check out the @TwistedTea Slush Cup recap video on our FB/YouTube page - chuckles guarantee… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 19
- After the ski action wrapped up at the Big Air last Friday night it was over to @ATribeCalledRed who continued to a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 18