Tuesday, April 10
Swatch Art+Soul Opening PartyTickets: FREE
Time: 3:30-6:30 p.m.
Location: Whistler Conference Centre
Details: SWATCH ART+Soul continues the opportunity for local artists to share their work with the community and festival-goers from around the world. The show exposes the underbelly of mountain culture, going beyond landscapes and wildlife. Multiple mediums and dimensions, the art encompasses everything from canvas to skateboards. Creativity inspired by nature and sport goes beyond boundaries and into an out-of-bounds explosion of artistic expression for all to enjoy.
Tickets: $30 - wssf.com
Time: Doors: 7pm / Show: 8pm
Location: Whistler Conference Centre w/ Official After-Party at the GLC
Details: MULTIPLICITY has become a favorite for festival-goers. Imagine sitting around a campfire telling stories, then take that experience and multiply it. That’s MULTIPLICITY. The annual event, presented by Mountain Life Media, captures human beings’ rich tradition of storytelling, then elevates it, adding in visual elements of photography, slideshows and video. The result is best compared to a TEDTalk® on adrenalin, with stories brought to you by explorers, athletes, outdoor thought-leaders, and passionate personalities from the mountain world.
NEXT DAY -->
Live at the Festival
- The legendary Sylvain Saudan was in Whistler last week as athletes took to the course that bears his name for the f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 h
- One of our favourite piccies from the festival - when the sun started to set during the Snowboard Big Air and Olymp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 h
- Last week over 90 snowboarders competed in the @MonsterEnergy Boarderstyle World Championship finals. We've got a r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 19
- Need a morning chuckle? Check out the @TwistedTea Slush Cup recap video on our FB/YouTube page - chuckles guarantee… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 19
- After the ski action wrapped up at the Big Air last Friday night it was over to @ATribeCalledRed who continued to a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 18