Whistler BC • April 8 - 17, 2016
Media Links and Resources
Welcome to the World Ski & Snowboard Festival Media Room. Here you will find everything you need to help tell the WSSF story.
Online Media Accreditation for WSSF 2016 is now closed. If you wish to cover WSSF, you can apply for accreditation at the Media Centre, located in Garibaldi A at the Whistler Conference Centre. See Media Accreditation Centre hours posted below.
For Press Releases, go here.
For additional media resources, including the WSSF Backgrounder, Facts & Stats, and Story Starters, go here.
For WSSF photos, go here.
For WSSF video B-Roll information, email here.
To purchase tickets to the evening events, go here.
To return to the WSSF homepage, go here.
To connect with the World Ski & Snowboard Festival online, Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
For general inquiries or for questions about Media Accreditation, please email email@example.com
For everything else:
Communications Manager for the World Ski & Snowboard Festival
Public Relations Supervisor at Whistler Blackcomb
Friday, April 8
Saturday, April 9
Sunday, April 10
Monday, April 11
Tuesday, April 12
Wednesday, April 13
Thursday, April 14
Friday, April 15
Saturday, April 16
Sunday, April 17
Live at the Festival
- Huge shout out to every single one of you who made it out to #WSSF2016. Now go catch up on sleep... You've earned it pic.twitter.com/ozfZKIoYkX Apr 18
- Well that went by fast? Another great year of the World Ski & Snowboard Festival done and gone! Thanks for partying with us! #WSSF2016 Apr 18
- The crowed called for an encore from @Fidomobile Outdoor Concert Series closer @timhicksmusic! Unreal performance. pic.twitter.com/t5cGEooWZS Apr 17
- The Plaza is packed with cowboy hats for heavy hitting country artist, @timhicksmusic! #FidoShreds #WSSF2016 pic.twitter.com/Wnaw3Dm6yN Apr 17
- We can't get enough of @timhicksmusic! Closing out #WSSF2016 with a bang. LIVE NOW! twitter.com/fidomobile/sta… Apr 17