Whistler BC • April 7 - 16, 2017
Media Links and Resources
Welcome to the World Ski & Snowboard Festival Media Room. Here you will find everything you need to help tell the WSSF story.
Online Media Accreditation for WSSF 2016 is now closed. If you wish to cover WSSF, you can apply for accreditation at the Media Centre, located in Garibaldi A at the Whistler Conference Centre. See Media Accreditation Centre hours posted below.
For Press Releases, go here.
For Media Accreditation, go here.
For additional media resources, including the WSSF Backgrounder, Facts & Stats, and Story Starters, go here.
For WSSF photos, go here.
For WSSF video B-Roll information, email here.
To purchase tickets to the evening events, go here.
To return to the WSSF homepage, go here.
To connect with the World Ski & Snowboard Festival online, Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
For general inquiries or for questions about Media Accreditation, please email Kristy Aleksich: email@example.com
For everything else:
Communications Manager for the World Ski & Snowboard Festival
Friday, April 8
Saturday, April 9
Sunday, April 10
Monday, April 11
Tuesday, April 12
Wednesday, April 13
Thursday, April 14
Friday, April 15
Saturday, April 16
Sunday, April 17
Live at the Festival
- This year's WSSF was definitely the best one yet! So we decided to compile a bunch of our favourite moments… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Apr 20
- RT @GoWhistler: Just a few of our favourite @wssf Slush Cup moments... (There were so many!) Photo: @JustaJeskova #WSSF2017 https://t.co/07… Apr 18
- RT @forecastski: Here's a recap of RK Films' win at #WSSFIntersection during @WSSF in @WhistlerBlckcmb -> bit.ly/2nVuxUp #WSSF2017… Apr 17
- RT @mercedesnicoll: Thank you everyone for another amazing HalfpipeFamJam! 🎉🏂⛷#halfpipefamjam pic.twitter.com/IsXk625ChU Apr 16
- TONIGHT The Best of the Fest relives the good times + more that you might have missed while you were, gasps, sleepi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Apr 16