Whistler BC • April 7 - 16, 2017
Media Links and Resources
Welcome to the World Ski & Snowboard Festival Media Room. Here you will find everything you need to help tell the WSSF story.
Online Media Accreditation for WSSF 2016 is now closed. If you wish to cover WSSF, you can apply for accreditation at the Media Centre, located in Garibaldi A at the Whistler Conference Centre. See Media Accreditation Centre hours posted below.
For Press Releases, go here.
For Media Accreditation, go here.
For additional media resources, including the WSSF Backgrounder, Facts & Stats, and Story Starters, go here.
For WSSF photos, go here.
For WSSF video B-Roll information, email here.
To purchase tickets to the evening events, go here.
To return to the WSSF homepage, go here.
To connect with the World Ski & Snowboard Festival online, Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
For general inquiries or for questions about Media Accreditation, please email Kristy Aleksich: email@example.com
For everything else:
Communications Manager for the World Ski & Snowboard Festival
Friday, April 8
Saturday, April 9
Sunday, April 10
Monday, April 11
Tuesday, April 12
Wednesday, April 13
Thursday, April 14
Friday, April 15
Saturday, April 16
Sunday, April 17
Live at the Festival
- See a love of surfing and woodworking magically combine with Pemberton artist Andrew Lambrecht at State of the ART… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 h
- Gear-envy no more at #WSSF2017 's Demo park! bit.ly/2mVSVDe 16 h
- Who doesn’t love dancing to their favourite tunes with a mountain view? #GoGetIt #WSSF2017 pic.twitter.com/Ak97VMNwiN 18 h
- The @KokaneeBeer Freeride Series will have you partying all.night.long! Check out who's playing -> bit.ly/1RdW1gM #Kokaneefreeride 19 h
- Skiers/Riders! Best Clip Contest is BACK. Film your best trick(s) btw. April 7-10 for a chance to win a $500! Info:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 h