WHIP SHEET CONTEST INFO
SUBMISSIONS DUE: April 20th at noon
SUBMISSIONS OPEN: April 5th on wssf.com
How do I submit my file?
Submission will open on April 5th. Note that images for submission must be no more than 10mb to be displayed on the website for the public vote. The winning design can then be submitted in a larger high res format post competition. If you are having trouble uploading please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What format do I submit digital art in?
Submissions for the voting platform must be jpg/png/gif files of max size 10mb. The winning artwork may then be submitted later in higher resolution.
The file size must be 350 DPI in as close to a rectangular ski or snowboard shape.
What size should my original art be?
- original art should be a minimum of 48 inches tall x 15 inches wide
- remember the final print size could be up to 80 inches tall. So original art must be a minimum size of 48 inches tall so that it won't pixelate. Making your art as close to the actual size is highly recommended.
Can I use a painting ?
- Yes but you need to make it in a rectangular the shape of a ski or board
- digital & classic art are both accepted
- classic art needs to be photographed to submit online
- winners art will be photographer/digitized professionally at no cost to the winner within 100km of Vancouver. Outside this area the artist will be responsible for providing the high resolution image.
- all art must be 100% original and artist must own the rights to print.
How many colors can I use?
Topsheet design and colour options are almost unlimited.
Can I leave clear spots in my design for wood to show through?
No. Clear topsheet material therefore clear windows are not an option