Best of the Fest
Whistler BC • April 7-16, 2017
Sunday, April 16, 2017
Garibaldi Lift Co.
Come to The Best of the Fest on April 16 to help build an endowment fund for young Sea to Sky artists and raise funds to host the June 2-26 Chili Thom Experience.
The Best of the Fest relives all the good times plus more, as you’ll get to experience a few of the amazements you might have missed out on whilst you were, gasp, sleeping!
We’ll be showing the:
- Winning film from the Olympus 72hr Filmmaker Showdown
- Winning slideshow of photos from the Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown
- Winning film from Intersection presented by Bromley Sports; Action sports filmmaking competition
Chili Thom (1976-2016) both captured and ignited the spirit of the Sea to Sky with his dreamy imagery and wild at heart perspective. To learn more about the Chili Thom experience, visit: http://artswhistler.com/chili
Live at the Festival
- RT @CornucopiaWine: Feast on some big laughs at this years Comedy Kitchen! bit.ly/2fj9UP8 #LittleThingsWhistler #Cornucopia2017 ht… Oct 12
- RT @CornucopiaWine: Tickets are on sale for Whistler's epicurean festival of the Fall! bit.ly/1i8NRBa pic.twitter.com/GPsh9QETa7 Oct 06
- RT @Fidomobile: We had the best time @WSSF thanks to all these amazing Go Getters! #WSSF2017 #GoGetIt pic.twitter.com/zGc9L67JCG May 03
- This year's WSSF was definitely the best one yet! So we decided to compile a bunch of our favourite moments… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Apr 20
- RT @GoWhistler: Just a few of our favourite @wssf Slush Cup moments... (There were so many!) Photo: @JustaJeskova #WSSF2017 https://t.co/07… Apr 18