Best of the Fest
Whistler BC • April 7-16, 2017
Sunday, April 16, 2017
Garibaldi Lift Co.
Come to The Best of the Fest on April 16 to help build an endowment fund for young Sea to Sky artists and raise funds to host the June 2-26 Chili Thom Experience.
The Best of the Fest relives all the good times plus more, as you’ll get to experience a few of the amazements you might have missed out on whilst you were, gasp, sleeping!
We’ll be showing the:
- Winning film from the Olympus 72hr Filmmaker Showdown
- Winning slideshow of photos from the Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown
- Winning film from Intersection presented by Bromley Sports; Action sports filmmaking competition
Chili Thom (1976-2016) both captured and ignited the spirit of the Sea to Sky with his dreamy imagery and wild at heart perspective. To learn more about the Chili Thom experience, visit: http://artswhistler.com/chili
Live at the Festival
- Grab your oxygen mask and mark your calendars - registration opens on March 1 for the Saudan Couloir Ski Race Extre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 h
- Calling all action sport photographers! Wild Card entries are now open for the Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown. S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 19
- Want to find out what's hot, new, and making a comeback at #WSSF 2018? Check out our latest blog post:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 19
- Have you got a filmmakers artistic vision? Love to shred? Like the idea of 1,500+ people cheering for you? Wouldn't… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 18
- Do you know someone who should have their work on the big screen?Intersection will once again see action sport film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 18