Best of the Fest
Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
The Best of the Fest relives all the good times plus more, as you’ll get to experience a few of the amazements you might have missed out on whilst you were, gasp, sleeping!
We’ll be showing the:
- Winning film from the Olympus 72hr Filmmaker Showdown
- Winning film from Intersection; Action sports filmmaking competition
- Winning slideshow of photos in the Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown
Whistler's favourite duo, The Hairfarmers, will keep the party vibe going with plenty of laughs, memories and tears that it’s almost all over for another year.
All proceeds go to Playground Builders, a charitable organisation that builds safe play areas for children in underprivileged or war-torn regions. So far, the World Ski and Snowboard Festival has helped to contribute over $35,000 over the past three years and we hope to keep building on this in years to come. To learn more visit www.playgroundbuilders.org.
Live at the Festival
- RT @Yobeat: Donna and Jake Respond to the “Anonymous Letter”: The official internal response to this week's Burton blow out. http://t.co/V6… Aug 26
- Oh Rory.... twitter.com/momentumcamps/… Aug 26
- WSI/AFP athlete @MattMargetts & @mackerjones doing a little off-season training #WSSF youtu.be/OawYNiVyfnk Aug 21
- 2015 WSI/ AFP athlete, @EvanMcEachran, shredded the @momentumcamps this summer! Check out this edit >>> youtu.be/XfdYCw0nW5I Aug 11
- Work it @juliamurrayski! The 2013 Fashion Exposed runway never looked so good! | photo: Dave Humphreys | #WSSF | #TBT pic.twitter.com/8TCGALpXs6 Aug 06