Best of the Fest
Whistler BC • April 7-16, 2017
Sunday, April 16, 2017
Garibaldi Lift Co.
Come to The Best of the Fest on April 16 to help build an endowment fund for young Sea to Sky artists and raise funds to host the June 2-26 Chili Thom Experience.
The Best of the Fest relives all the good times plus more, as you’ll get to experience a few of the amazements you might have missed out on whilst you were, gasp, sleeping!
We’ll be showing the:
- Winning film from the Olympus 72hr Filmmaker Showdown
- Winning slideshow of photos from the Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown
- Winning film from Intersection presented by Bromley Sports; Action sports filmmaking competition
Chili Thom (1976-2016) both captured and ignited the spirit of the Sea to Sky with his dreamy imagery and wild at heart perspective. To learn more about the Chili Thom experience, visit: http://artswhistler.com/chili
Live at the Festival
- The legendary Sylvain Saudan was in Whistler last week as athletes took to the course that bears his name for the f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 h
- One of our favourite piccies from the festival - when the sun started to set during the Snowboard Big Air and Olymp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 h
- Last week over 90 snowboarders competed in the @MonsterEnergy Boarderstyle World Championship finals. We've got a r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 19
- Need a morning chuckle? Check out the @TwistedTea Slush Cup recap video on our FB/YouTube page - chuckles guarantee… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 19
- After the ski action wrapped up at the Big Air last Friday night it was over to @ATribeCalledRed who continued to a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Apr 18