Best of the Fest
Whistler BC • April 7-16, 2017
Sunday, April 16, 2017
Garibaldi Lift Co.
Come to The Best of the Fest on April 16 to help build an endowment fund for young Sea to Sky artists and raise funds to host the June 2-26 Chili Thom Experience.
The Best of the Fest relives all the good times plus more, as you’ll get to experience a few of the amazements you might have missed out on whilst you were, gasp, sleeping!
We’ll be showing the:
- Winning film from the Olympus 72hr Filmmaker Showdown
- Winning slideshow of photos from the Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown
- Winning film from Intersection presented by Bromley Sports; Action sports filmmaking competition
Chili Thom (1976-2016) both captured and ignited the spirit of the Sea to Sky with his dreamy imagery and wild at heart perspective. To learn more about the Chili Thom experience, visit: http://artswhistler.com/chili
Live at the Festival
- This year's WSSF was definitely the best one yet! So we decided to compile a bunch of our favourite moments… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Apr 20
- RT @GoWhistler: Just a few of our favourite @wssf Slush Cup moments... (There were so many!) Photo: @JustaJeskova #WSSF2017 https://t.co/07… Apr 18
- RT @forecastski: Here's a recap of RK Films' win at #WSSFIntersection during @WSSF in @WhistlerBlckcmb -> bit.ly/2nVuxUp #WSSF2017… Apr 17
- RT @mercedesnicoll: Thank you everyone for another amazing HalfpipeFamJam! 🎉🏂⛷#halfpipefamjam pic.twitter.com/IsXk625ChU Apr 16
- TONIGHT The Best of the Fest relives the good times + more that you might have missed while you were, gasps, sleepi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Apr 16