Best of the Fest
Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
The Best of the Fest relives all the good times plus more, as you’ll get to experience a few of the amazements you might have missed out on whilst you were, gasp, sleeping!
We’ll be showing the:
- Winning film from the Olympus 72hr Filmmaker Showdown
- Winning film from Intersection; Action sports filmmaking competition
- Winning slideshow of photos in the Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown
Whistler's favourite duo, The Hairfarmers, will keep the party vibe going with plenty of laughs, memories and tears that it’s almost all over for another year.
All proceeds go to Playground Builders, a charitable organisation that builds safe play areas for children in underprivileged or war-torn regions. So far, the World Ski and Snowboard Festival has helped to contribute over $35,000 over the past three years and we hope to keep building on this in years to come. To learn more visit www.playgroundbuilders.org.
Live at the Festival
- The lovely ladies at Full Moon Film are Kick Starting for their latest project. Info here > kck.st/1OSgiWY pic.twitter.com/D9smo1PSDo Oct 26
- RT @mike_riddle: #tbt to a shot from the @wssf event in @whistlerblackcomb in 2008 #cork5nose #thegoodoldays #old 📷 by Christie-Images http… Oct 09
- @jesselupini That's the plan! Oct 09
- Tomorrow: the premiere of @WhistlerBlckcmb's 50 Years of Going Beyond > bit.ly/1P4CfBU | PC: Cliff Jennings pic.twitter.com/wb88lNfHAM Oct 09
- RT @ScottSerfas: Mark McMorris has a new film coming out this fall and the teaser is live now on redbull.com. I spent… https://… Sep 22