FIDO Outdoor Concert Series
Whistler BC • April 8-17, 2016
Who says nothing comes for free? FIDO at WSSF brings us a free 10-day program of music concerts spanning a vast variety of genres to feed your soul and get into the festival groove. The FIDO Outdoor Concert Series is anchored at the WSSF festival Main Stage, located in Skier's Plaza, in front of the Excalibur Gondola and the Whistler Village Gondola. Most days the live music will begin at 2:30pm and finish at 5:30 unless otherwise stated on the festival schedule. Join us at our stage and enjoy the massive crowd, serious beats and unforgettable vibe. It's all for you and it's all for free.
THE 2016 FIDO OUTDOOR CONCERT SERIES WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON, STAY TUNED!
Live at the Festival
- Photographers, filmmakers, artists & volunteers. @WSSF wants YOU! Get all the deets --> ow.ly/Ye70d #WSSF2016 #whistler 9 h
- Nothing says 'Be Mine' like a night of celebrating snow sports, arts & music! Surprise that special someone with event tix @wssf 2016. Feb 10
- State of the ART is looking for visual artists from far and wide to be featured during #WSSF2016. Apply by Feb. 25 ow.ly/YbzQy Feb 10
- The call for entries to the 2016 @GetOlympus 72 Hr. #Filmmaker Showdown has officially opened! Want in? Good ow.ly/YbyRV #film Feb 10
- Well this contest RULES! twitter.com/Fidomobile/sta… Feb 10