Outdoor Concert Series
Whistler BC • April 8-17, 2016
Who says nothing comes for free? Whistler at WSSF offers up a 10-day program of music concerts spanning a vast variety of genres to feed your soul and get into the festival groove. The Outdoor Concert Series is anchored at the WSSF festival Main Stage, located in Skier's Plaza, in front of the Excalibur Gondola and the Whistler Village Gondola. Most days the live music will begin at 2:30pm and finish at 5:30 unless otherwise stated on the festival schedule. Join us at our stage and enjoy the massive crowd, serious beats and unforgettable vibe. It's all for you and it's all for free.
THE 2016 FREE OUTDOOR CONCERT SERIES WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON, STAY TUNED!
Live at the Festival
- The good people @frequencyTSJ are down with #WSSFIntersection. Follow the link to find out why -> ow.ly/Y03KD 8 h
- Tickets for @GetOlymous Pro Photographer Showdown are on sale now. Don't miss out -> ow.ly/XXQbs #WSSF #whistler 13 h
- Want to compete in the 2016 #WSSFIntersection? Check out what our friends @TheSkiJournal have to say --> ow.ly/Y02fe #WSSF Feb 06
- Don't sleep on these! #partyinaprilsleepinmay twitter.com/gibbonswhistle… Feb 06
- Legends. That's what @GetOlymous Pro Photographer Showdown is made of. ONE Wild Card spot up for grabs. bit.ly/1R7hW7M #WSSF Feb 06