Outdoor Concert Series
Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
THE 2015 LINE-UP HAS STARTED TO ROLL IN!
STAYED TUNED AS WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING THIS YEAR'S LIVE PERFORMERS.
Who says nothing comes for free? Whistler at WSSF offers up a 10-day program of music concerts spanning a vast variety of genres to feed your soul and get into the festival groove. The Outdoor Concert Series is anchored at the WSSF festival Main Stage, located in Skier's Plaza, in front of the Excalibur Gondola and the Whistler Village Gondola. Most days the live music will begin at 2:30pm and finish at 5:30 unless otherwise stated on the festival schedule. Join us at our stage and enjoy the massive crowd, jumbotron, serious beats and unforgettable vibe. It's all for you and it's all for free.
Live at the Festival
- TODAY is the deadline to register for Intersection 2015! New format this year & $10,000 up for grabs! Details > ow.ly/JKqaZ 10 h
- Want a behind the scenes peek at #WSSF? Volunteer now! ow.ly/JBXEi 11 h
- #WSSF: @autoerotique @IAMETC & @Torro_Torro playing The END on April 18. GET YOUR TICKETS HERE >> ow.ly/Jm1UI Mar 04
- Who was at @Crazy8sFilm this past wknd? Next up: the @getolympus 72Hr Filmmaker Showdown on April 15! ow.ly/JWeZ2 #wssf #film Mar 04
- TOMORROW is the deadline to register for Intersection 2015! New format this year & $10,000 up for grabs! Details > ow.ly/JKq6U Mar 04