FIDO Outdoor Concert Series
Whistler BC • April 7-16, 2017
We are hard at work booking the 2017 line-up, stay tuned!
Who says nothing comes for free? FIDO at WSSF brings us a free 10-day program of music concerts spanning a vast variety of genres to feed your soul and get into the festival groove. The FIDO Outdoor Concert Series is anchored at the WSSF festival Main Stage, located in Skier's Plaza, in front of the Excalibur Gondola and the Whistler Village Gondola. Most days the live music will begin at 2:30pm and finish at 5:30 unless otherwise stated on the festival schedule. Join us at our stage and enjoy the massive crowd, serious beats and unforgettable vibe. It's all for you and it's all for free.
Live at the Festival
- RT @getolympus: Check out the mischief created in this clever short directed by Jake Fine. #FilmFriday #WSSF2016 olym.ps/InzMWb Jul 14
- RT @getolympus: The struggle between heart & mind is creatively portrayed in this 72hr finalist video. #FilmFriday #WSSF2016 https://t.co/4… Jul 05
- Happy Canada Day, eh! @WhistlerBlckcmb @GoWhistler pic.twitter.com/fwXBy0tfAq Jul 01
- Spring action was on point at #WSSF2016! outdoorcanada.ca/springaction @WhistlerBlckcmb @Monster_Truck_ @OutdoorCanada twitter.com/OutdoorWalsh/s… Jun 22
- RT @mediaTWhistler: Plan ahead - Your Ultimate Guide to the World Ski and Snowboard Festival (WSSF) @TheTravelHack ow.ly/oGOA3018QAR Jun 20