Whistler BC • April 8-17, 2016
This is the ultimate event. Now in its sixth year, Intersection will once again see action sport filmmaking pushed to its limits.
8 spots are up for grabs, and the chosen crews will each put together a 5-7 minute film, unique to this competition, that incorporates artistic vision and a whole lot of shredding. The challenge: they only have 7 days to shoot, edit and produce the film, it must be shot within 100km of Whistler, each film must contain 30 seconds of park footage and 30 seconds of WB in-bound terrain.
Teams will battle it out for the grand prize of $10,000. A 1500+ strong audience will pack the Whistler Conference Centre on Friday, April 15 eager to catch the showdown on the big screens and witness who will be crowned Best of Show. Films will be judged on both filmmaking and skiing/snowboarding ability.
INTERSECTION AFTER PARTY
Join this year's teams at the Official After-Party!
Where: To be Announced!
When: Friday, April 15, after the show ~11pm-1am
Please note: Intersection is open to all ages. Some shows may include adult humour and a small amount of profanity. Please attend at your own discretion.
INTERESTED CREWS - CLICK HERE
Live at the Festival
- The good people @frequencyTSJ are down with #WSSFIntersection. Follow the link to find out why -> ow.ly/Y03KD 2 h
- Tickets for @GetOlymous Pro Photographer Showdown are on sale now. Don't miss out -> ow.ly/XXQbs #WSSF #whistler 7 h
- Want to compete in the 2016 #WSSFIntersection? Check out what our friends @TheSkiJournal have to say --> ow.ly/Y02fe #WSSF Feb 06
- Don't sleep on these! #partyinaprilsleepinmay twitter.com/gibbonswhistle… Feb 06
- Legends. That's what @GetOlymous Pro Photographer Showdown is made of. ONE Wild Card spot up for grabs. bit.ly/1R7hW7M #WSSF Feb 06