Whistler BC • April 7-16, 2017
This is the ultimate event.
The chosen crews will each put together a 5-7 minute ski/snowboard film, unique to this competition, that incorporates artistic vision and a whole lot of shredding. The challenge: they only have 7 days to shoot, edit and produce the film, it must be shot within 100km of Whistler, each film must contain 30 seconds of park footage and 30 seconds of WB in-bound terrain.
Teams will battle it out for the grand prize of $10,000. A 1500+ strong audience will pack the Whistler Conference Centre on Friday, April 15 eager to catch the showdown on the big screens and witness who will be crowned Best of Show. Films will be judged on both filmmaking and skiing/snowboarding ability.
Live at the Festival
- RT @getolympus: Check out the mischief created in this clever short directed by Jake Fine. #FilmFriday #WSSF2016 olym.ps/InzMWb Jul 14
- RT @getolympus: The struggle between heart & mind is creatively portrayed in this 72hr finalist video. #FilmFriday #WSSF2016 https://t.co/4… Jul 05
- Happy Canada Day, eh! @WhistlerBlckcmb @GoWhistler pic.twitter.com/fwXBy0tfAq Jul 01
- Spring action was on point at #WSSF2016! outdoorcanada.ca/springaction @WhistlerBlckcmb @Monster_Truck_ @OutdoorCanada twitter.com/OutdoorWalsh/s… Jun 22
- RT @mediaTWhistler: Plan ahead - Your Ultimate Guide to the World Ski and Snowboard Festival (WSSF) @TheTravelHack ow.ly/oGOA3018QAR Jun 20