Whistler BC • April 10-15, 2018
Friday, April 13, 2018
Whistler Conference Centre
Doors: 8:30pm / Show: 9:30pm
Intersection will once again push some chosen crews of the world’s artistic snow sports visionaries to their limits as they work to shoot, produce and edit a 5-7 minute ski/snowboard film in just 7 days. The result? Stunning artistic vision, impressive execution and a whole lot of shredding. All footage is required to come from within 100km of Whistler with 75% on-snow and contain 30 seconds of both park footage and in-bound WB terrain, making it a visual love letter to this inspiring world-class destination for snow sports and culture.
Grab your tickets for this not-to-be-missed event and soak up all the action as film crews share their films with a packed house, and see who walks away with the grand prize.
Film Crews! Interested in participating? Click here!
Live at the Festival
- Grab your oxygen mask and mark your calendars - registration opens on March 1 for the Saudan Couloir Ski Race Extre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 h
- Calling all action sport photographers! Wild Card entries are now open for the Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown. S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 19
- Want to find out what's hot, new, and making a comeback at #WSSF 2018? Check out our latest blog post:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 19
- Have you got a filmmakers artistic vision? Love to shred? Like the idea of 1,500+ people cheering for you? Wouldn't… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 18
- Do you know someone who should have their work on the big screen?Intersection will once again see action sport film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 18