Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown
Whistler BC • April 7-16, 2017
The Preeminent Action Sports Photography Event in the World
The craft of action sports photography requires constant devotion and unfailing passion. As the preeminent action sports photography contest in the world, the Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown is an unparalleled celebration of commitment to still images that capture both time and the human spirit. As one of the most prestigious action sports photography competitions in the world, the OLYMPUS Pro Photographer Showdown has seen some of the top action sport and lifestyle photographers in the game battle it out for the title of Best of Show during the World Ski & Snowboard Festival.
Get ready to go on a stimulating visual journey with some of the best photography the 5 finalists have gathered throughout their careers.
Live at the Festival
- RT @getolympus: Check out the mischief created in this clever short directed by Jake Fine. #FilmFriday #WSSF2016 olym.ps/InzMWb Jul 14
- RT @getolympus: The struggle between heart & mind is creatively portrayed in this 72hr finalist video. #FilmFriday #WSSF2016 https://t.co/4… Jul 05
- Happy Canada Day, eh! @WhistlerBlckcmb @GoWhistler pic.twitter.com/fwXBy0tfAq Jul 01
- Spring action was on point at #WSSF2016! outdoorcanada.ca/springaction @WhistlerBlckcmb @Monster_Truck_ @OutdoorCanada twitter.com/OutdoorWalsh/s… Jun 22
- RT @mediaTWhistler: Plan ahead - Your Ultimate Guide to the World Ski and Snowboard Festival (WSSF) @TheTravelHack ow.ly/oGOA3018QAR Jun 20