Invitational Roller Derby Bout - Splatterday Night Fever
Whistler BC • April 8-17, 2016
The women of Roller Derby are a fierce bunch. They channel Xena Warrior Princess with the grace of professional figure skaters. If you’ve never been to a Roller Derby match, it’s a raucous affair full of adrenaline, crazy makeup, and elbows.
The World Ski & Snowboard Festival is pumped to host this fundrasier for the girls once again. Local Whistler & Squamish teams are combining forces this year to create a vets-only super team & push the level of play up. They'll be taking on the Brick House Betties from Comox. Don't miss the fast-paced, full-contact action at WSSF. Join us track side, get loud and be part of the sport's growing fan base. Definitely not for the faint of heart. Get to know the sport and get to love it!
Time: Doors: 5:00 PM, First Whistle: 6:00 PM
Live at the Festival
- Huge shout out to every single one of you who made it out to #WSSF2016. Now go catch up on sleep... You've earned it pic.twitter.com/ozfZKIoYkX Apr 18
- Well that went by fast? Another great year of the World Ski & Snowboard Festival done and gone! Thanks for partying with us! #WSSF2016 Apr 18
- The crowed called for an encore from @Fidomobile Outdoor Concert Series closer @timhicksmusic! Unreal performance. pic.twitter.com/t5cGEooWZS Apr 17
- The Plaza is packed with cowboy hats for heavy hitting country artist, @timhicksmusic! #FidoShreds #WSSF2016 pic.twitter.com/Wnaw3Dm6yN Apr 17
- We can't get enough of @timhicksmusic! Closing out #WSSF2016 with a bang. LIVE NOW! twitter.com/fidomobile/sta… Apr 17