Invitational Roller Derby Bout - Splatterday Night Fever
Whistler BC • April 8-17, 2016
The women of Roller Derby are a fierce bunch. They channel Xena Warrior Princess with the grace of professional figure skaters. If you’ve never been to a Roller Derby match, it’s a raucous affair full of adrenaline, crazy makeup, and elbows.
The World Ski & Snowboard Festival is pumped to host this fundrasier for the girls once again. Local Whistler & Squamish teams are combining forces this year to create a vets-only super team & push the level of play up. They'll be taking on the Brick House Betties from Comox. Don't miss the fast-paced, full-contact action at WSSF. Join us track side, get loud and be part of the sport's growing fan base. Definitely not for the faint of heart. Get to know the sport and get to love it!
Time: Doors: 5:00 PM, First Whistle: 6:00 PM
Live at the Festival
- We LOVE a good #tbt! twitter.com/Mankool_Whistl… May 26
- RT @sherrynem: WSSF in Whistler girlinbetsey.com/2016/04/wssf-i… #Whistler #WorldSKISnowboardFestival #Festival @ktysire #snowboard #ski #fun #bc #t… May 24
- RT @TWSNOW: A master at his craft, Jussi gives insight into his winning photos from the Showdown at WSSF. twsnow.co/6YlTug May 24
- RT @forecastski: Watch UBC Freeride's banger Intersection video from @wssf in @WhistlerBlckcmb -> bit.ly/1sslF6Q https://t.co/IkNk… May 20
- @APTN @underEXPOSED This is awesome! Will there be a link available online afterwards? We'd love to share. May 17