State of the ART
Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
World Ski and Snowboard Festival is all about the riding, the free concerts, the nightlife and for the discerning palate, the art. At State of the ART, all pillars of the WSSF come together to provide a platform for mountain town inspiration.
There are no rules and this is not a paint-inside-the-lines event. Sub-cultures and anti-movements are celebrated and portrayed in gritty and thought-provoking mediums. Invited artists come from far and wide to create a community of urban street and snow ingenuity, and push the boundaries of the State of the ART. There's no entry fee, and you can stroll around the Grand Foyer of the Whistler Conference Centre, immerse yourself in artistic talent, rub shoulders with the who's who of the creative world and even pick up a one-of-a-kind piece for yourself.
GRAND OPENING PARTY: FRIDAY APRIL 10TH, 8:00PM TO MIDNIGHT
The State of the Art gallery is open every day: Noon to 6pm from April 11, 2015 to April 19, 2015.
If you can't visit us in Whistler shop online at artstore.wssf.com - you don't have to miss out on this incredible collection!
Civil Disobedience Company
Claudia Bambi Bacon
David & Laura McColm
Kris Kupskay | KUPS
Leilani The Artist
the incredible amoeba
State of the ART Youth Gallery
Prior Snowboards + Skis
If you have any questions...
Live at the Festival
- Want some #BehindTheScenes antics from the @getolympus 72 Hr Filmmaker Showdown? Here you go > youtu.be/TIPqTpaSILA #WSSF #Whistler May 13
- Our #FBF is the unreal #Motocross demo @MonsterEnergyCa put on during #WSSF 2015! Photo: Dave Humphreys pic.twitter.com/7lvlQzwZpU May 08
- RT @dan_kski: My official @eddiebauer recap from the @wssf blog.eddiebauer.com/2015/04/23/loc… May 07
- Sweet life. twitter.com/MonsterEnergyC… May 07
- RT @mec_pleinair: @ReubenKrabbe #AmbassadeurMEC a remporté le prix du public du prestigieux concours de photographie @wssf. Bravo! http://… May 07