State of the ART
Whistler BC • April 8-17, 2016
World Ski and Snowboard Festival is all about the riding, the free concerts, the nightlife and for the discerning palate, the art. At State of the ART, all pillars of the WSSF come together to provide a platform for mountain town inspiration.
There are no rules and this is not a paint-inside-the-lines event. Sub-cultures and anti-movements are celebrated and portrayed in gritty and thought-provoking mediums. Invited artists come from far and wide to create a community of urban street and snow ingenuity, and push the boundaries of the State of the ART. There's no entry fee, and you can stroll around the Grand Foyer of the Whistler Conference Centre, immerse yourself in artistic talent, rub shoulders with the who's who of the creative world and even pick up a one-of-a-kind piece for yourself.
ARTIST CALL FOR ENTRIES - Click HERE to submit your artwork for State of the ART 2016!
If you have any questions...
Live at the Festival
- Have you entered to win #FidoShreds yet? You & 3 friends could #win a VIP weekend to #WSSF2016! Enter here: ow.ly/YhcWo 17 h
- For all you love birds out there, event tix for @wssf 2016 make a great #ValentinesDay gift. Just saying. ow.ly/XOJRx Feb 13
- 1 WEEK LEFT to express interest for #Intersection2016. $10k up for grabs. Want in? Good -> bit.ly/1O7ih3K pic.twitter.com/fN8xecsfjT Feb 12
- "Buy #WSSF2016 tickets now the way u would pre-drink before u go out, it’s just smart partying." Tips from our blog ow.ly/Yey3y Feb 11
- Photographers, filmmakers, artists & volunteers. @WSSF wants YOU! Get all the deets --> ow.ly/Ye70d #WSSF2016 #whistler Feb 11