State of the ART
Whistler BC • April 7-16, 2017
April 7: 8pm
April 8 - 14: 12pm to 6pm
Gallery is open 8pm to late to ticket holders only during evening ticketed events
World Ski and Snowboard Festival is all about the riding, the free concerts, the nightlife and for the discerning palate, the art. At State of the ART, all pillars of the WSSF come together to provide a platform for mountain town inspiration.
There are no rules and this is not a paint-inside-the-lines event. Sub-cultures and anti-movements are celebrated and portrayed in gritty and thought-provoking mediums. Invited artists come from far and wide to create a community of urban street and snow ingenuity, and push the boundaries of the State of the ART. There's no entry fee, and you can stroll around the Grand Foyer of the Whistler Conference Centre, immerse yourself in artistic talent, rub shoulders with the who's who of the creative world and even pick up a one-of-a-kind piece for yourself.
BUY ART ONLINE: artstore.wssf.com
If you have any questions...
Live at the Festival
- RT @CornucopiaWine: Feast on some big laughs at this years Comedy Kitchen! bit.ly/2fj9UP8 #LittleThingsWhistler #Cornucopia2017 ht… Oct 12
- RT @CornucopiaWine: Tickets are on sale for Whistler's epicurean festival of the Fall! bit.ly/1i8NRBa pic.twitter.com/GPsh9QETa7 Oct 06
- RT @Fidomobile: We had the best time @WSSF thanks to all these amazing Go Getters! #WSSF2017 #GoGetIt pic.twitter.com/zGc9L67JCG May 03
- This year's WSSF was definitely the best one yet! So we decided to compile a bunch of our favourite moments… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Apr 20
- RT @GoWhistler: Just a few of our favourite @wssf Slush Cup moments... (There were so many!) Photo: @JustaJeskova #WSSF2017 https://t.co/07… Apr 18