State of the ART
Whistler BC • April 8-17, 2016
World Ski and Snowboard Festival is all about the riding, the free concerts, the nightlife and for the discerning palate, the art. At State of the ART, all pillars of the WSSF come together to provide a platform for mountain town inspiration.
There are no rules and this is not a paint-inside-the-lines event. Sub-cultures and anti-movements are celebrated and portrayed in gritty and thought-provoking mediums. Invited artists come from far and wide to create a community of urban street and snow ingenuity, and push the boundaries of the State of the ART. There's no entry fee, and you can stroll around the Grand Foyer of the Whistler Conference Centre, immerse yourself in artistic talent, rub shoulders with the who's who of the creative world and even pick up a one-of-a-kind piece for yourself.
State of the ART Opening Hours:
April 9 - 17th: 12pm - 6pm
Whistler Conference Centre Grand Foyer
Free to the public!
If you have any questions...
Live at the Festival
- We just can't get enough! Check out @jussigrznar's winning slideshow from @getolympus Pro Photographer Showdown >> bit.ly/26Mf46R May 02
- Huge shout out to every single one of you who made it out to #WSSF2016. Now go catch up on sleep... You've earned it pic.twitter.com/ozfZKIoYkX Apr 18
- Well that went by fast? Another great year of the World Ski & Snowboard Festival done and gone! Thanks for partying with us! #WSSF2016 Apr 18
- The crowed called for an encore from @Fidomobile Outdoor Concert Series closer @timhicksmusic! Unreal performance. pic.twitter.com/t5cGEooWZS Apr 17
- The Plaza is packed with cowboy hats for heavy hitting country artist, @timhicksmusic! #FidoShreds #WSSF2016 pic.twitter.com/Wnaw3Dm6yN Apr 17