State of the ART
Whistler BC • April 7-16, 2017
April 7: 8pm
April 8 - 14: 12pm to 6pm
Gallery is open 8pm to late to ticket holders only during evening ticketed events
World Ski and Snowboard Festival is all about the riding, the free concerts, the nightlife and for the discerning palate, the art. At State of the ART, all pillars of the WSSF come together to provide a platform for mountain town inspiration.
There are no rules and this is not a paint-inside-the-lines event. Sub-cultures and anti-movements are celebrated and portrayed in gritty and thought-provoking mediums. Invited artists come from far and wide to create a community of urban street and snow ingenuity, and push the boundaries of the State of the ART. There's no entry fee, and you can stroll around the Grand Foyer of the Whistler Conference Centre, immerse yourself in artistic talent, rub shoulders with the who's who of the creative world and even pick up a one-of-a-kind piece for yourself.
If you have any questions...
Live at the Festival
- Our friends at #Crazy8sFilms17 are hosting their Gala Screening (& awesome after party) tonight! Check it out: facebook.com/crazy8sfilm/po… … … Feb 25
- Our friends at #Crazy8sFilms17 are hosting their Gala Screening (& awesome after party) tomorrow! Check it out: facebook.com/crazy8sfilm/po… … Feb 24
- CALLING ALL ARTISTS! Deadline for State of the ART submissions at #WSSF2017 is 11:59 pm, Feb 25. No entry fee! Go t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Feb 22
- #Ski/#Snowboard #filmcrews: INTERSECTION is back! Do you want in? Let us know today! $10,000 is up for grabs.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Feb 20
- Ski/Snowboard film crews: INTERSECTION is back! Do you want in? $10,000 is up for grabs. Learn more at goo.gl/Ex10Bp . Feb 17