State of the ART
Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
World Ski and Snowboard Festival is all about the riding, the free concerts, the nightlife and for the discerning palate, the art. At State of the ART, all pillars of the WSSF come together to provide a platform for mountain town inspiration.
There are no rules and this is not a paint-inside-the-lines event. Sub-cultures and anti-movements are celebrated and portrayed in gritty and thought-provoking mediums. Invited artists come from far and wide to create a community of urban street and snow ingenuity, and push the boundaries of the State of the ART. There's no entry fee, and you can stroll around the Grand Foyer of the Whistler Conference Centre, immerse yourself in artistic talent, rub shoulders with the who's who of the creative world and even pick up a one-of-a-kind piece for yourself.
GRAND OPENING PARTY: FRIDAY APRIL 10TH, 8:00PM TO 12:00AM
The State of the Art gallery is open every day: April 11, 2015 - April 19, 2015
If you have any questions...
Live at the Festival
- #Kokanee Silent Disco April 17 at @GaribaldiLiftCo w/ DJ Canosis, DJ Foxy Moron & Kid Kicko > ow.ly/L0eLE #wssf #PeakBrew 1 h
- #WSSF is in 10 days and we're celebrating! Come to the #SOTA2015 grand opening party on April 10 (it's free!). @Skullcandy 1 h
- Thanks Mark! RT @rodalcharles: Wonderful story by my pal @marksissons "#Whistler fest celebrates 20 years" bit.ly/VacayWhistlerW… @wssf 2 h
- Join us for Girls Gettin’ It Done: Monday Movie Night at #WSSF feat. The Little Things and Pretty Faces. Tickets >> ow.ly/KTWk9 3 h
- #WSSF Music: The Sociables, Swollen Members, Top Less Gay Love Tekno Party @Longwalkshortdock, HUMANS, Longstride ... ow.ly/L0efh 4 h