State of the ART
Whistler BC • April 8-17, 2016
World Ski and Snowboard Festival is all about the riding, the free concerts, the nightlife and for the discerning palate, the art. At State of the ART, all pillars of the WSSF come together to provide a platform for mountain town inspiration.
There are no rules and this is not a paint-inside-the-lines event. Sub-cultures and anti-movements are celebrated and portrayed in gritty and thought-provoking mediums. Invited artists come from far and wide to create a community of urban street and snow ingenuity, and push the boundaries of the State of the ART. There's no entry fee, and you can stroll around the Grand Foyer of the Whistler Conference Centre, immerse yourself in artistic talent, rub shoulders with the who's who of the creative world and even pick up a one-of-a-kind piece for yourself.
State of the ART Opening Hours:
April 9 - 17th: 12pm - 6pm
Whistler Conference Centre Grand Foyer
Free to the public!
If you have any questions...
Live at the Festival
- We LOVE a good #tbt! twitter.com/Mankool_Whistl… May 26
- RT @sherrynem: WSSF in Whistler girlinbetsey.com/2016/04/wssf-i… #Whistler #WorldSKISnowboardFestival #Festival @ktysire #snowboard #ski #fun #bc #t… May 24
- RT @TWSNOW: A master at his craft, Jussi gives insight into his winning photos from the Showdown at WSSF. twsnow.co/6YlTug May 24
- RT @forecastski: Watch UBC Freeride's banger Intersection video from @wssf in @WhistlerBlckcmb -> bit.ly/1sslF6Q https://t.co/IkNk… May 20
- @APTN @underEXPOSED This is awesome! Will there be a link available online afterwards? We'd love to share. May 17