Whistler BC • April 7-16, 2017
The ultimate season-ending party where World Ski & Snowboard Festival pulls out all the stops to make sure we all go out with a bang. Featuring electrifying DJs, and sensory overloading sound and lighting systems, The END party is the one night you can’t afford to miss. If you haven’t burnt the candle at both ends, you just weren’t trying hard enough.
Known for his luminous attire and fresh beats, Neon Steve has cultivated his sound as a DJ/Producer, resulting in a reputation for high energy sets that blend and twist conventional genres. His shows are an exploration of underground bass music with injections of fresh and forward thinking grooves.
Live at the Festival
- RT @getolympus: Check out the mischief created in this clever short directed by Jake Fine. #FilmFriday #WSSF2016 olym.ps/InzMWb Jul 14
- RT @getolympus: The struggle between heart & mind is creatively portrayed in this 72hr finalist video. #FilmFriday #WSSF2016 https://t.co/4… Jul 05
- Happy Canada Day, eh! @WhistlerBlckcmb @GoWhistler pic.twitter.com/fwXBy0tfAq Jul 01
- Spring action was on point at #WSSF2016! outdoorcanada.ca/springaction @WhistlerBlckcmb @Monster_Truck_ @OutdoorCanada twitter.com/OutdoorWalsh/s… Jun 22
- RT @mediaTWhistler: Plan ahead - Your Ultimate Guide to the World Ski and Snowboard Festival (WSSF) @TheTravelHack ow.ly/oGOA3018QAR Jun 20