The END presented by Twisted Tea
Whistler BC • April 7-16, 2017
Saturday, April 15, 2017
Tickets are $40 in advance, price will increase day-of
Whistler Conference Centre
Doors: 10pm, dance until 4am
The ultimate season-ending party where the World Ski & Snowboard Festival pulls out all the stops to make sure we all go out with a bang. Featuring electrifying DJs, and sensory overloading sound and lighting systems, The END presented by Twisted Tea party is the one night you can’t afford to miss. If you haven’t burnt the candle at both ends, you just weren’t trying hard enough.
This event has a minimum age of 19.
Gramatik is an electronic artist, musician, and producer from Portorož, Slovenia. His styles and influences are mostly a blend of dubstep, electro, trip hop, hip hop, and glitch. He grew up influenced by American hip hop artists like RZA, Dr. Dre, DJ Premier, and European electronic music of the early 2000.
With roots stretching back to the dawn of hip hop, master turntablist and producer, DJ Praiz has continued to bring rarely matched skill and style to the west coast scene for nearly a decade. Praizhas rewritten the books when it comes to versatility by transcending eras and genres, creating his own unforgettable, feel-good signature sound.Learning the ropes in Montreal, Praiz developed his own unique and sought-after style. His inspiration stems from record digging,as he regularly takes ques from jazz and various world sounds.Well established in Montreal, Praiz made a successful move westward to British Columbia. His style has since evolved as he shares the stage with many other well-known artists.As a high-demand dj for resort towns, cities, and festivals alike, Praiz creates a sound experience that can keep any crowd moving.
DJ OPS The Festival Killer. Playing Hip Hop, Trap, Funky Breaks and all that is Bass! A party of Beats that will keep your face hurting and your legs moving. A local Dj who's 15 years of work includes Bars, Clubs, Events and Festivals. He gets his name from his "day job" working festival operations setting up the same events he DJ's. If you like good music be sure to catch his set at THE END.
Live at the Festival
- See a love of surfing and woodworking magically combine with Pemberton artist Andrew Lambrecht at State of the ART… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 h
- Gear-envy no more at #WSSF2017 's Demo park! bit.ly/2mVSVDe 16 h
- Who doesn’t love dancing to their favourite tunes with a mountain view? #GoGetIt #WSSF2017 pic.twitter.com/Ak97VMNwiN 18 h
- The @KokaneeBeer Freeride Series will have you partying all.night.long! Check out who's playing -> bit.ly/1RdW1gM #Kokaneefreeride 19 h
- Skiers/Riders! Best Clip Contest is BACK. Film your best trick(s) btw. April 7-10 for a chance to win a $500! Info:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 h