Whistler BC • April 8-17, 2016
It’s a dog’s world. In Whistler, this rings especially true, and we love it. Since 1998 Whistler doggies and their owners have turned out in droves to celebrate the doggone greatness of canines of all sizes and stripes.
In awe-inspiring outfits and with personalities galore, the hundreds-strong Dog Parade leads the way for the following exhibitions, agility demonstrations and competitions.DogFest is a kid-friendly, pet-friendly event.
Live at the Festival
- Huge shout out to every single one of you who made it out to #WSSF2016. Now go catch up on sleep... You've earned it pic.twitter.com/ozfZKIoYkX Apr 18
- Well that went by fast? Another great year of the World Ski & Snowboard Festival done and gone! Thanks for partying with us! #WSSF2016 Apr 18
- The crowed called for an encore from @Fidomobile Outdoor Concert Series closer @timhicksmusic! Unreal performance. pic.twitter.com/t5cGEooWZS Apr 17
- The Plaza is packed with cowboy hats for heavy hitting country artist, @timhicksmusic! #FidoShreds #WSSF2016 pic.twitter.com/Wnaw3Dm6yN Apr 17
- We can't get enough of @timhicksmusic! Closing out #WSSF2016 with a bang. LIVE NOW! twitter.com/fidomobile/sta… Apr 17