Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
It’s a dog’s world. In Whistler, this rings especially true, and we love it. Since 1998 Whistler doggies and their owners have turned out in droves to celebrate the doggone greatness of canines of all sizes and stripes.
In awe-inspiring outfits and with personalities galore, the hundreds-strong Dog Parade leads the way for the following exhibitions, agility demonstrations and competitions.DogFest is a kid-friendly, pet-friendly event.
Live at the Festival
- RT @ScottSerfas: Mark McMorris has a new film coming out this fall and the teaser is live now on redbull.com. I spent… https://… Sep 22
- RT @SusanReifer: No longer have to keep THIS secret. Phew! MT @skimagonline NEWS: @WhistlerBlckcmb is 2016's No. 1 Resort in the West http:… Sep 22
- Congrats @WhistlerBlckcmb !! Well deserved twitter.com/WhistlerBlckcm… Sep 22
- Check out the 2015 Slopestyle gold medalist, @Bobby_Brown1 killing it, as per usual. | photo: @loganguerry | #WSSF pic.twitter.com/MxhD1H8OwF Sep 17
- And they do it again! Happy 50th anniversary @WhistlerBlckcmb - Here's to 50 more! #WBTurns50 youtu.be/UiqSB4TLWI4 Sep 08