Whistler BC • April 8-17, 2016
It’s a dog’s world. In Whistler, this rings especially true, and we love it. Since 1998 Whistler doggies and their owners have turned out in droves to celebrate the doggone greatness of canines of all sizes and stripes.
In awe-inspiring outfits and with personalities galore, the hundreds-strong Dog Parade leads the way for the following exhibitions, agility demonstrations and competitions.DogFest is a kid-friendly, pet-friendly event.
Live at the Festival
- .@Fidomobile just launched an EPIC contest! You & 3 friends could #win a VIP weekend @ #WSSF2016! ow.ly/Y5Hui #FidoShreds 7 h
- The good people @frequencyTSJ are down with #WSSFIntersection. Follow the link to find out why -> ow.ly/Y03KD Feb 07
- Tickets for @GetOlymous Pro Photographer Showdown are on sale now. Don't miss out -> ow.ly/XXQbs #WSSF #whistler Feb 07
- Want to compete in the 2016 #WSSFIntersection? Check out what our friends @TheSkiJournal have to say --> ow.ly/Y02fe #WSSF Feb 06
- Don't sleep on these! #partyinaprilsleepinmay twitter.com/gibbonswhistle… Feb 06