Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
It’s a dog’s world. In Whistler, this rings especially true, and we love it. Since 1998 Whistler doggies and their owners have turned out in droves to celebrate the doggone greatness of canines of all sizes and stripes.
In awe-inspiring outfits and with personalities galore, the hundreds-strong Dog Parade leads the way for the following exhibitions, agility demonstrations and competitions.DogFest is a kid-friendly, pet-friendly event.
Live at the Festival
- @LWSD9999 is a playing for the @KokaneeBeer Freeride Club Series during #WSSF 2015 on April 13. Details > ow.ly/KsQTW 2 h
- Mascot Mayhem is back at #WSSF for another year of fun for the whole family. April 19 in Village Square at 12:30pm. ow.ly/Ksumq 10 h
- How to play #RollerDerby: ow.ly/JxVC5 - Watch and we'll see you at Silence of the Slams on April 11 ow.ly/JxVC6 Mar 28
- RT @WhistlerNight: Apr 11: @swollenmembers at Skier's Plaza wssf.com/Free-Outdoor-C… #wssf @wssf #Whistler #Nightlife pic.twitter.com/UnfhZHTOh8 Mar 28
- RT @whistlerlocals: #Free concert series- @WSSF Retro Kick-Off Party with Skiitour #WLmusic #Whistler ow.ly/KVDI7 http://t.co/Kk… Mar 28