Whistler BC • April 7-16, 2017
It’s a dog’s world. In Whistler, this rings especially true, and we love it. Since 1998 Whistler doggies and their owners have turned out in droves to celebrate the doggone greatness of canines of all sizes and stripes.
In awe-inspiring outfits and with personalities galore, the hundreds-strong Dog Parade leads the way for the following exhibitions, agility demonstrations and competitions.DogFest is a kid-friendly, pet-friendly event.
Live at the Festival
- RT @getolympus: Check out the mischief created in this clever short directed by Jake Fine. #FilmFriday #WSSF2016 olym.ps/InzMWb Jul 14
- RT @getolympus: The struggle between heart & mind is creatively portrayed in this 72hr finalist video. #FilmFriday #WSSF2016 https://t.co/4… Jul 05
- Happy Canada Day, eh! @WhistlerBlckcmb @GoWhistler pic.twitter.com/fwXBy0tfAq Jul 01
- Spring action was on point at #WSSF2016! outdoorcanada.ca/springaction @WhistlerBlckcmb @Monster_Truck_ @OutdoorCanada twitter.com/OutdoorWalsh/s… Jun 22
- RT @mediaTWhistler: Plan ahead - Your Ultimate Guide to the World Ski and Snowboard Festival (WSSF) @TheTravelHack ow.ly/oGOA3018QAR Jun 20