Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
It’s a dog’s world. In Whistler, this rings especially true, and we love it. Since 1998 Whistler doggies and their owners have turned out in droves to celebrate the doggone greatness of canines of all sizes and stripes.
In awe-inspiring outfits and with personalities galore, the hundreds-strong Dog Parade leads the way for the following exhibitions, agility demonstrations and competitions.DogFest is a kid-friendly, pet-friendly event.
Live at the Festival
- Watch “The Manboys: Spinal Injections For All” on @Vimeo vimeo.com/130825403 feat. the @MonsterEnergy Shred Show | #WSSF | Jul 02
- Now it's official! @TopEventsCanada named #WSSF in the top 20 events in Canada! bit.ly/1GAOTzi @Coochipeace pic.twitter.com/JWbDovxjWI Jun 25
- This #TBT goes out to the #AFP World Tour Finals and all the athletes that killed it during #WSSF 2015! @Coochipeace pic.twitter.com/0vO8xKwmjy Jun 11
- Watch @MackerJones & friends in #SkiTheNorth - a sweet edit they put together of their RV trip to the #Yukon. vimeo.com/129053400 Jun 03
- Who would you like to see at the #OutdoorConcertSeries for #WSSF 2016? @swollenmembers always throws down! pic.twitter.com/BheUERIqTN Jun 01