Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
It’s a dog’s world. In Whistler, this rings especially true, and we love it. Since 1998 Whistler doggies and their owners have turned out in droves to celebrate the doggone greatness of canines of all sizes and stripes.
In awe-inspiring outfits and with personalities galore, the hundreds-strong Dog Parade leads the way for the following exhibitions, agility demonstrations and competitions.DogFest is a kid-friendly, pet-friendly event.
Live at the Festival
- RT @Yobeat: Donna and Jake Respond to the “Anonymous Letter”: The official internal response to this week's Burton blow out. http://t.co/V6… Aug 26
- Oh Rory.... twitter.com/momentumcamps/… Aug 26
- WSI/AFP athlete @MattMargetts & @mackerjones doing a little off-season training #WSSF youtu.be/OawYNiVyfnk Aug 21
- 2015 WSI/ AFP athlete, @EvanMcEachran, shredded the @momentumcamps this summer! Check out this edit >>> youtu.be/XfdYCw0nW5I Aug 11
- Work it @juliamurrayski! The 2013 Fashion Exposed runway never looked so good! | photo: Dave Humphreys | #WSSF | #TBT pic.twitter.com/8TCGALpXs6 Aug 06