Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
It’s a dog’s world. In Whistler, this rings especially true, and we love it. Since 1998 Whistler doggies and their owners have turned out in droves to celebrate the doggone greatness of canines of all sizes and stripes.
In awe-inspiring outfits and with personalities galore, the hundreds-strong Dog Parade leads the way for the following exhibitions, agility demonstrations and competitions.DogFest is a kid-friendly, pet-friendly event.
Live at the Festival
- Want some #BehindTheScenes antics from the @getolympus 72 Hr Filmmaker Showdown? Here you go > youtu.be/TIPqTpaSILA #WSSF #Whistler May 13
- Our #FBF is the unreal #Motocross demo @MonsterEnergyCa put on during #WSSF 2015! Photo: Dave Humphreys pic.twitter.com/7lvlQzwZpU May 08
- RT @dan_kski: My official @eddiebauer recap from the @wssf blog.eddiebauer.com/2015/04/23/loc… May 07
- Sweet life. twitter.com/MonsterEnergyC… May 07
- RT @mec_pleinair: @ReubenKrabbe #AmbassadeurMEC a remporté le prix du public du prestigieux concours de photographie @wssf. Bravo! http://… May 07