Whistler BC • April 7-16, 2017
It’s a dog’s world. In Whistler, this rings especially true, and we love it. Since 1998 Whistler doggies and their owners have turned out in droves to celebrate the doggone greatness of canines of all sizes and stripes.
In awe-inspiring outfits and with personalities galore, the hundreds-strong Dog Parade leads the way for the following exhibitions, agility demonstrations and competitions.DogFest is a kid-friendly, pet-friendly event.
Live at the Festival
- Artist @davepetko has been creating & exhibiting art for 26 years in Whistler. Watch him push the boundaries at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 h
- Storytellers, Filmmakers, Visionaries: This competition is for U and only 2 WEEKS AWAY! Register your crew… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 h
- Gear-envy no more at #WSSF2017 's Demo park! bit.ly/2mVSVDe 16 h
- Mother's day, Father's day - When's our furry best friend's day? April 15th at the Whistler Dogfest! bit.ly/2nbRIJ6 #WSSF2017 17 h
- The ULTIMATE snow sports jump contest, @gibbonswhistler Style Session combined with @WhistlerBlckcmb Fire & Ice - A… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 h