Whistler BC • April 8-17, 2016
It’s a dog’s world. In Whistler, this rings especially true, and we love it. Since 1998 Whistler doggies and their owners have turned out in droves to celebrate the doggone greatness of canines of all sizes and stripes.
In awe-inspiring outfits and with personalities galore, the hundreds-strong Dog Parade leads the way for the following exhibitions, agility demonstrations and competitions.DogFest is a kid-friendly, pet-friendly event.
Live at the Festival
- RT @sherrynem: WSSF in Whistler girlinbetsey.com/2016/04/wssf-i… #Whistler #WorldSKISnowboardFestival #Festival @ktysire #snowboard #ski #fun #bc #t… 8 h
- RT @TWSNOW: A master at his craft, Jussi gives insight into his winning photos from the Showdown at WSSF. twsnow.co/6YlTug 9 h
- RT @forecastski: Watch UBC Freeride's banger Intersection video from @wssf in @WhistlerBlckcmb -> bit.ly/1sslF6Q https://t.co/IkNk… May 20
- @APTN @underEXPOSED This is awesome! Will there be a link available online afterwards? We'd love to share. May 17
- We're pretty stoked to land on @NotableCA's Top 25 Places to Visit Before You Die >> bit.ly/1Ostuh2 @WhistlerBlckcmb @GoWhistler May 13