Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
It’s a dog’s world. In Whistler, this rings especially true, and we love it. Since 1998 Whistler doggies and their owners have turned out in droves to celebrate the doggone greatness of canines of all sizes and stripes.
In awe-inspiring outfits and with personalities galore, the hundreds-strong Dog Parade leads the way for the following exhibitions, agility demonstrations and competitions.DogFest is a kid-friendly, pet-friendly event.
Live at the Festival
- Here is Lorenz Holder's winning slideshow from the @GetOlympus Pro Photographer Showdown: ow.ly/LSiR9 #wssf Apr 21
- THANK YOU #WHISTLER for an amazing 10 days and nights! Rest up because in 364 days we're doing this all over again! #wssf Apr 20
- .@MaxParrot lands world's first switch quadruple underflip 1620 @WhistlerBlckcmb! ow.ly/LS3sl @MonsterEnergyCa #nowthatsaquad Apr 20
- Here are you #WSSF Part 2 Highlights from @DoseDotCa & @skullcandy > youtube.com/watch?v=W9CGoU… @WhistlerBlckcmb @GoWhistler Apr 20
- TONIGHT: MSTRKRFT playing the #Kokanee Freeride Club Series show at @GarfsWhistler. FREE entry. Don't miss it > ow.ly/LOymw Apr 19