Whistler BC • April 10-15, 2018
Friday, April 13, 2018
Whistler Conference Centre
Doors: 8:30pm / Show: 9:30pm
Intersection will once again push some chosen crews of the world’s artistic snow sports visionaries to their limits as they work to shoot, produce and edit a 5-7 minute ski/snowboard film in just 7 days. The result? Stunning artistic vision, impressive execution and a whole lot of shredding. All footage is required to come from within 100km of Whistler with 75% on-snow and contain 30 seconds of both park footage and in-bound WB terrain, making it a visual love letter to this inspiring world-class destination for snow sports and culture.
Grab your tickets for this not-to-be-missed event and soak up all the action as film crews share their films with a packed house, and see who walks away with the grand prize.
Film Crews! Interested in participating? Click here!
Live at the Festival
- A reminder to all action sport photographers! Get your Wild Card entry in for the Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 24
- We're looking for our Wild Card. The Pro Photographer Showdown comp entry has been extended to Sunday, March 4. Spr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 23
- Three, that's the magic number. We've bundled together tickets to Filmmaker, Pro Photographer, and Intersection. Gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 21
- Grab your oxygen mask and mark your calendars - registration opens on March 1 for the Saudan Couloir Ski Race Extre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 20
- Want to find out what's hot, new, and making a comeback at #WSSF 2018? Check out our latest blog post:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Feb 19